**Assembly Bill 3002 went into effect on January 1, 2019, which provides information regarding disability access requirements and resources to business owners.
To read the full notice in English, click HERE
. To view in other languages click HERE
City of Palos Verdes Estates - New Business License Application
What you need to know to get started:
1. Business licenses are renewed on a annual basis and expire on December 31st of each year.
2. The business start date is the first date your business started operating in the City of Palos Verdes Estates.
3. Employee identification numbers are required for all new businesses. Sole owner or partnerships are
required to provide Social Security number for all owners/partners. LLC, Limited Partnership, Trust or
Corporations are required to provide a Federal Employee Identification Number (FEIN) or State Employee
Identification Number (SEIN) for the business.
4. If you live in the City of Palos Verdes Estates and use your home as an office or as the headquarters
for your business, a home occupancy form will need to be completed. The form will be emailed to you once
your application is reviewed.
5. No payment will be required until your application has been reviewed and accepted. You will
receive an email verifying the receipt of application. Within 3 business days you will receive an email
containing the amount due and instructions on how to make payment online.
The City of Palos Verdes Estates would like to welcome you to its business community.
We know that starting a new business can be exciting and challenging.
We wish you the greatest success in your new venture!
If you need any assistance with the application process, please call (310) 773-3301 to speak with a customer service representative.